The Fife Business Show 13th September 2013
The Fife Business Show is one of the best attended and valuable events for businesses I have attended, both as a visitor and an exhibitor. In 2012 I exhibited for the first time and the show was incredibly busy, with stands from businesses all over Fife and visitors coming from across Scotland. This year we’ve moved into a bigger hall to accommodate both stands and guests more comfortably AND attendance is now free!
Where is the show?
Carnegie Conference Centre
KY11 8DY Dunfermline
When is the show?
Friday, September 13, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM (BST)
Local marketing presentation
Last year I did a workshop on 10 things to do to improve your local marketing. This year I am taking the local marketing theme one step further to show you how you can dominate your local market for your products and services.
Local search has become so important in the last 12 months you must not miss out on this opportunity to find out how you can get your share of this increasing volume of Google traffic.
I’m going to cover:
- Why you need to care about this.
- Getting your house in order.
- What Google products you should be using.
- How local looks in search results.
- Where mobile fits into all this and how much does it cost.
- Google citations, what they are and how they help your business.
- A bit about content, of course.
- A case study of local marketing success that does not include any social media.
Local marketing online has come of age, don’t miss this opportunity to find out how you can grab your slice of the action.
Alan Tomkins is an expert in online marketing and has been focusing on local marketing to help smaller business with lower budgets as it’s an area he feels is very poorly served by the internet marketing community. Local marketing packages start at £120 per month.