New WordPress Care Package
We have been providing first class business hosting and WordPress management to our clients since 1998, and until now it’s been very much seen and not heard. That’s changing.
From 1st March 2017 all our WordPress hosting clients will be receiving a monthly report covering a range of aspects about their website.
- Daily database backups off site kept for 7 days
- Weekly full site backups off site kept for 90 days
- All WordPress core updates
- All Plugin updates
- Woocommerce (if applicable) point release updates. Version updates and major point release update may require website remedial work. If this is the case we will contact you directly to discuss your options.
Here’s what we are adding with our new functionality
All of the current services plus:
- Detailed monthly reporting. We can also send this out weekly or fortnightly at no extra cost, just let us know if you want this.
- Security checking and malware detection with alerts
- On demand backups, used for pre update backups
- Website performance checking
- Google analytics reporting right there in your monthly report (requires Google Analytics to be installed and linked, see how below)
- Google ranking information for up to 50 keyword phrases
- Comparison to your competitors based on your keywords
- Faster knowledge of any security issues
- Immediate notification of any outages
- Information on site speed so you can take action if required
- Google analytics data delivered in a simple easy manner every month
- Competition data
- Search ranking positions for your main keyword phrases delivered to you every month.
- A more rigorous backup strategy in case of any unforeseen problems
- A greater understanding of what’s being done to your website every month
- Knowledge is not power, it’s application is, if you know you can act
If you’d like us to include your website Google Analytics information, and why wouldn’t you, please add email@example.com to your Google Analytics users. Here’s how.
- Go to analytics.google.com and use your Google account details to login.
- In the bottom left you’ll see a cog icon, that accesses your admin area.
- In the first column you will see USER MANAGEMENT, click on this.
- In the box that says ADD PERMISSIONS FOR please add firstname.lastname@example.org and tick the box that says NOTIFY THIS USER BY EMAIL
- This will then show your analytics in the account I am linking to your reports and when I get the email I will add the GA details into your monthly report.
SEO KEYWORD RANKINGS AND COMPETITION
As part of the setup we have guessed at 5 or so keyword phrases your business might be found for. Within the package you can have up to 20 keyword phrases. If you would like to add more keyword phrases or replace the ones I have used please just drop me an email at email@example.com with the changes and I’ll get them done.
If you have any question please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our WordPress Care Packages please go to https://alpha-tango.co.uk/services/wordpress-hosting-and-care-packages/