How do I find out who has visited my web site?
One of the most common questions I get asked is “How can I find out who has visited my site”. Well here’s the good news, it’s possible and it’s not like finding a needle in a haystack. Want to get more new clients? Read on…
Although this is now possible it’s not for everyone so here are a few facts to help you decide:
- For a business to business web site it’s likely you will be able to identify about 25% of companies visiting your site. This is not really suitable for a B2C business.
- Once you have identified your 25% the companies get cross indexed on LinkedIn so you can see the company employees if they are linked to the business concerned. From there you decide who is the most relevant individual to contact and make a warm call. It’s warm because it’s likely they will already know who you are.
- If they have no LinkedIn presence then you’ll need to look for other sources of names such as their web site, company reports, press releases, and social channels including LinkedIn.
- The good news is you also know exactly what they have looked at on your site and how long they spent looking, so armed with this you can make better decisions on who to contact.
- Yes this service does cost money. As an example if you have 1500 unique web site visitors each month the cost would be £205 per month. So how does this work out?
- Assume you identify 25%, this means you know the names of up to 375 companies that have visited your web site that month.
- Let’s assume that 50% of these are warm prospects and have come on your site to do research. So we have 187 possible warm prospects.
- Let’s assume you have a closure rate of just 5% which is very conservative for warm leads, so you should expect to close at least 9 new clients for your investment of £205.
- So now all you need to do is work out what a client is worth to you and you can see very quickly if this will work for your business. SIMPLE ? Obviously less visitors cost less and more visitors cost more, email me for exact figures.
- There is no contract term and we offer a free 7 day trial. If you fancy giving this a go or finding more about how it works drop me an email at email@example.com If you’d rather have a chat please give me a call on 07860 659076.
There’s no catch and it’s simple to install, so giving it a go could completely change the fortunes of your business.