Getting more reviews on your Google My Business page
If you have a Google My Business page then you need to start getting reviews. It's a proven fact that more reviews equals a better ranking for your business.
To leave a review the user has to be logged into Google so anyone with a firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com email address is an ideal prospect. That said I am usually logged into Google for other reasons and I don't use a gmail.com address for general email, so don't be put off asking users without a gmail email address for a review.
We can now create a link that takes the user straight to a review entry page, here's mine as an example http://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=ChIJJfu9mF9ShkgRjimf5eyj29g Give it a try and please leave me a review 🙂
You need to get your My Business ID then add it to a URL, here's how.
- Go to https://whitespark.ca/google-review-link-generator/
- Type the name of your business in the named ENTER A BUSINESS
- From the dropdown select your business.
- If you are not in the list tray a variation of your business name.
- Or you may not have a My Business place listing, if not I can set one up for you for £60, or you can do this yourself.
- Click on your business name in the dropdown and link will appear under the business box.
- Now test the URL by cutting and pasting it into your browser address bar to make sure it works.
- You can now send this out to your customers requesting a Google My Business review.
This should help you get more Google reviews which in turn will push you up the map listings and bring you more new customers. If you have any questions or would like my help with this please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org