Adding a user to Google Analytics and Google Search console
Adding a user to Google Analytics
- Login to your Google account here https://analytics.google.com You will need to be an ADMINISTRATOR
- Click on the COG and ADMIN button in the bottom left of your screen, at the bottom of the left menu bar.
- In the first column click on USER MANAGEMENT
- Your user will be in the list. In the top right click on the PLUS icon.
- Select ADD NEW USERS
- Put in the email address of the person you are allowing access to.
- Tick all the boxes EXCEPT the MANAGE USERS box.
- Then click ADD.
- Job done.
Adding a user to Google Search Console
- If you are logged into your Google Analytics just do a search for SEARCH CONSOLE and click on the link.
- If you are not logged into your Google account please login.
- From the list select the account you are giving access to.
- In the top right click on the COG DROPDOWN and select USERS AND PROPERTY OWNERS
- Click on ADD A NEW USER
- Add the email address of your new user and select FULL as the access option. Restricted is too restrictive for SEO work.
- Click on ADD and job done.
I hope that was useful.