Does your business need a new website?
Ex Sales & Marketing Director Alan Tomkins
I know how important the decision is when hiring a website designer and developer. The work we do reflects on your decision to hire us, and we never forget that.
We will deliver a website that exceeds your expectations, and those of your boss, and will help lift your business to the next level.
We are a small team of 6 and we work with clients that have the same values as we do.
- We know you don't want to learn a new skill, but you need to learn enough to understand what we are doing.
- We understand you want us to deliver an amazing end result.
- We will work closely with you at every point in the process.
- We will engage with your team and your boss professionally and transparently.
- We will demonstrate your decision to hire us in the best light imaginable.
- We don't do tech speak unless you want us to?
- In short we will do you and your business proud, and we can prove it by putting you in touch with any of our corporate clients.
I've been in sales and marketing roles with small and large companies like IBM since leaving an engineering roles in the army in 1985, and I know a lot about what it takes to be successful in a large complex business. I have also owned this business (Alpha Tango) since 1998, and in the meantime I also bought and ran my own hotel for several years. Connect with me on LinkedIn to see my experience.
Why am I telling you this? Because I meet "experts" every day and rarely am I impressed. One rule I have learnt the hard way is that if you want something doing well, employ someone who has already done it successfully. Reading and studying is no substitute for hands on work.
Why do you require a new site? The most common reason is to generate more sales leads, and that's at the top of our agenda too. However there are several other goals that are worth considering in your ROI calculations:
- What about reducing your customer service calls with an FAQ section or even a knowledge base. Would that save you money? Google loves FAQs so at the very minimum it will help you get noticed.
- If potential suppliers look at your site how do they feel about working with you. A great site helps attract great suppliers, and may even improve your negotiating position.
- Are you recruiting? Would a potential employee be impressed by what they see on your website? Good people want to work with or for, other good people.
- Does your business have a "brand"? How does your site represent your brand in the eye's of the world?
A new site is pointless if there are no visitors so I will help you drive more qualified relevant traffic to your new website. HOW?
- Carrying out keyword research. We can see how many people are searching for your products and services.
- We can see what users are typing into Google and Bing to find you.
- We will use this data to focus your new website pages on attracting traffic we know is available.
- Great on page search optimisation from day 1.
- Excellent usability for better Google authority and a low friction user experience.
- Setting up of your Google properties, analytics, search console, my business, adwords, trends, and more.
- We will show yo how to build new citations that will improve your local search rankings. We will even give you the links, or do it for you if you wish.
- We will use all the tricks in the book, and we've been doing this a while, to get you better ranked on Google and Bing.
- You will be able to measure your new sites success, not just traffic but genuine insights into getting more customers. Then turn these insights into traffic.
You've got decent levels of traffic but no enquiries?
- We will help you create systems and features on your website that will engage with visitors and generate you more enquiries.
- Getting visitors to convert is a science and and requires skills and experience.
- Testing changes will show if they are effective.
How will you know we've succeeded?
- We will teach you how to review the Google analytics data.
- We will setup reports that are sent to your inbox every day/week/month from Google analytics.
- We will send you a monthly ranking report for your target keyword phrases.
- We will install a tool to measure where people are clicking so we can better optimise your pages.
- In short we will measure your success.
I hope I haven't gone over the top here, give me a call or drop me an email and we can see if we are well suited to work together.
Want to talk? Call me, Alan Tomkins directly on 01333 329882 or 07860 659076 for a confidential discussion about the opportunities that we can explore together, or drop an email to email@example.com