Reason for this development
- Needed a site that converted more visitors to buyers.
- Needed a site that they could keep updated and change without needing a developer to do the work.
- Needed a fully responsive retina ready website to better engage users.
- See http://www.lawsonthompson.co.uk
- Easy to use, easy to navigate.
- Fast to load and search engine friendly.
- All aspects of the site should be completely editable by Lawson Thompson.
- Site should offer Sales and Lettings.
- Property details should include address for top of property details, actual address, description, features, property type, parking, outside space, room details, price qualifier (overs over etc.), images, videos, brochure download, EPC’s/home reports, floor plans, landlord/owner details, option to mark as under offer, sold, unavailable, postcode and lat&long, and location (for search results).
- Map in property details plus location on an overview map with sales and rentals in difference colours.
- Show properties as available, under offer, sold and unavailable. Remove from website list as required and be able to modify / edit all property options.
- Include enquiry forms on every property. Maintain a record of all enquiries in the backend.
- Add new non property pages as required and change menus to add them into the navigation.
- Build in WordPress and includes a full set of training videos.
- Responsive to work on all screen sizes.
Other standard options:
- Supports multiple offices.
- Supports international sales.
- Supports Commercial property.
- All custom fields are fully editable as well as the ability to add and delete your own fields.
Other options, see website for a full list:
- Customisable emails. Send emails to users when a new property that matches a search is added to the system.
- Create a property PDF brochure on the fly from the property details for the user to download.
- Real time Rightmove integration.
- Zoopla integration.
- Property import. BLM, CSV, ExpertAgent XML, Jupix XML, and more.